The Trust, following national guidance on keeping people safe during COVID-19, has stopped holding meetings in public during this time. Please note that future Council of Governors meetings are likely to be held virtually, but the agenda and papers will be available to view.
The next Council of Governors meeting will be on Tuesday 7 September 2021, 2pm - 4.30pm. You will be able to view the papers for the meeting and find the link to join the meeting under the 2021 drop down menu below. The papers and link to join the meeting will be published a week prior to the meeting.
Derbyshire Healthcare prides itself on being open and honest with patients, staff, Trust members and the general public. If you would like to raise a question that is applicable to the agenda of a Council of Governors meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting.
Future Council of Governors meeting dates are in the events section of this website.
The Annual Members Meeting - 9 September 2021 from 4-6pm
The Trust is holding this year's Annual Members Meeting (AMM) virtually on Thursday 9 September. Trust governors, members and interested members of the public are invited to attend and submit questions in advance. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the AMM is being held virtually using Microsoft Teams - Click here to join the meeting.
The meeting will cover the progress and achievements of the Trust and will also see the announcement of the winners of the of the Trust’s writing competition, titled ‘Finding my calm during COVID’. The meeting will also highlight Derbyshire Mental Health Helpline and Support Service and the Trust's vaccination hub which were established in the 2020/21 financial year. YOu can view the programme here.
For further information please email email@example.com or call 01332 623723.
To find out more about the AMM including how to book a place and submit a question, see the Latest News page.
Council of Governors meetings
The Trust’s Council of Governors consists of 16 elected public and staff governors, alongside representatives from local partners and councils (known as appointed governors), totaling 28 members.
The Council of Governors meets four times a year in public which Trust members are welcome to observe. View our Council of Governors papers by year by clicking on the drop-down list below.
You can submit a question to the Council of Governors by contacting the Membership office up to 48 hours before the meeting. If the Trust Chair believes the question is relevant to an item on the meeting's agenda, a response will be provided by the Council of Governors at the meeting. Email your question to the Membership office or telephone 01332 623723.
- 2 November 2021
- 7 September 2021 - agenda and papers. Click here to join the meeting
- 6 July 2021 - Extraordinary Council of Governors meeting agenda
- 4 May 2021 agenda and papers
- 1 April 2021 - Extraordinary Council of Governors meeting agenda and papers.
- Ratified minutes of the meeting held on 1 April 2021
- 2 March 2021 agenda and papers
- Ratified minutes of the meeting held on 2 March 2021
- November 2020 agenda and papers
- November 2020 ratified minutes
- September 2020 agenda and papers
- September 2020 ratified minutes
- July 2020 agenda and papers
- July 2020 ratified minutes
- March 2020 agenda and papers
- March 2020 ratified minutes
- January 2020 agenda and papers
- January 2020 ratified minutes
For details of upcoming Council of Governors meetings, please see our events page.
- January 2017 agenda and papers
- January 2017 minutes
- March 2017 agenda and papers
- March 2017 minutes
- May 2017 agenda and papers
- May 2017 minutes
- July 2017 agenda and papers
- July 2017 minutes
- September 2017 agenda and papers
- Early October 2017 extraordinary meeting agenda and papers
- Late October 2017 extraordinary meeting agenda and papers
- November 2017 meeting agenda and papers