We have a range of health services. For some of these services, you can directly request treatment and make an appointment.  For other services, called our secondary care services, only a health professional can refer you.

I’m a local resident

We have lots of services that you can contact directly to get help or advice, or request treatment. These include:

Young families living in the city of Derby can request support from our health visiting teams. These teams also run child health clinics and infant feeding clinics that you are welcome to attend.



Talking Mental Health Derbyshire helps people aged 16 and over across Derby and Derbyshire. If you are feeling anxious, low or depressed, they have a range of therapies that can help.

Use the online referral form to contact Talking Mental Health Derbyshire. 

Our CAMHS eating disorders service supports young people in Derby and southern Derbyshire. Young people living in Derby and southern Derbyshire can complete a referral form to contact the service directly (or ‘self-refer’). There is also a referral form that parents and carers can complete.

Learn more.

We support people with learning disabilities in Amber Valley, Erewash, Derby city, Derbyshire Dales and South Derbyshire. Our adult learning disabilities service accepts all referrals. You can download a form on our learning disabilities page to refer yourself or someone your care for.

I’m a health professional

In addition to the services listed above, this website contains lots of information about how health professionals can refer patients and clients into our services. Many of the ‘services’ pages explain the referral criteria, too.

You can refer patients and clients into several of our services using online forms on this site. These include: