Published on: 19 November 2019
The latest edition of the Trust’s membership magazine Connections has just been published and is available on this website. The theme for this edition is volunteering, looking at ways people volunteer at the Trust, including:
- Governor public elections – could you stand as a governor?
- A feature on the finalists from the Trust’s writing competition
- Introducing the Trust’s new parents by experience
- Meet some of the Trust’s peer support volunteers
- An introduction to our new, recently elected Public Governors.