Published on: 3 June 2021
Results of the recent Trust elections for staff governors and public governors have now been confirmed.
The following people have been elected as public governors (pictured above, from left):
- Bolsover and North East Derbyshire – Rob Poole
- Chesterfield – Ruth Grice (not pictured)
- High Peak and Derbyshire Dales – Christopher Mitchell.
The following colleagues have been elected as staff governors (pictured above, from third left):
- Admin and Allied Support – Kel Sims
- Allied Professions – Janet Nicholson
- Nursing – Jo Foster and Varria Russell-White.
The Trust is delighted to welcome Rob Poole, Kel Sims and Jo Foster back for a second term. We wish Al Munnien and Carol Sherriff, who weren’t re-elected, all the best for the future. We have really appreciated their commitment and dedication to the governor role.
Further information on the newly elected governors will be published on the Trust website. Many thanks to all who took part in the governor elections this year.