Published on: 9 April 2020
From Friday 10 April until Monday 13 April, many of our Trust’s services will continue to be provided as normal, including our:
- New mental health support line for Derbyshire people of all ages who are experiencing increased mental health needs during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: 0300 790 0596 (9am to midnight)
- Mental health crisis and home treatment services (both for working age adults and older adults)
- Intensive Support Team for people with a learning disability, autism or both
- CAMHS RISE service – our rapid intervention, support and empowerment service helping young people who have seriously self-harmed or are having suicidal thoughts
- Psychiatric liaison teams working with Royal Derby Hospital and Chesterfield Royal Hospital
- Criminal Justice Liaison and Diversion service, offering a screening service at several points within the criminal justice system to allow for the early detection and assessment of offenders with mental health, learning disability, substance misuse or other vulnerabilities, to ensure appropriate and effective outcomes
- Clinical on-call colleagues.
If you are open to other Trust services and are in urgent distress over the Bank Holiday weekend, please call our mental health support line on 0300 790 0596 (9am to midnight).
The support line is for Derbyshire people of all ages who are experiencing increased mental health needs during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This includes:
- People who are currently supported by our Trust with their ongoing mental health needs
- The carers of those currently being supported by the Trust
- Other Derbyshire residents who are experiencing increased distress or anxiety at this time.
In medical emergency and life-threatening situations only, where a person has taken an overdose or needs urgent medical attention, please dial 999 or attend your nearest hospital A&E department. Learn more on our ‘help in a mental health crisis’ page.
Other NHS services
For information on how GPs and pharmacies will be operating over the Bank Holiday weekend, please visit the Joined Up Care Derbyshire website.