Published on: 26 August 2022
Notice of meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Members Meeting of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust will take place on Wednesday 21 September 2022 from 4pm-6pm. This meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The Meeting will consider, amongst other things, the following business:
- Our Annual Report 2021/22
- Our Annual Accounts 2021/22 (including the report of the auditor)
- Our Forward Plans
- Progress with the implementation of our Membership Strategy
- Results of Governor Elections
The agenda for the Annual Members Meeting will be made available on the Trust’s website prior to the meeting taking place. The meeting will also include presentations on the Trust’s Making Room for Dignity programme and Work Your Way employment service; and it will close with the announcement of the winning entries of our ‘Looking forwards’ arts and crafts competition.
The Annual Report and Accounts 2021/22 (including the report of the auditor) are already available to view here on the Trust's website.
For further information about this year’s Annual Members Meeting please visit the Trust membership page or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01332 623723.
Advance questions are encouraged and there will be some opportunity to ask questions during the meeting, time permitting.
If you would like to:
- Submit a question in advance, please email email@example.com.
- Join this year’s Annual Members Meeting, you can do so by booking your place on the booking page on Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01332 623723.