Published on: 21 March 2022
Our governors perform an important role. They are responsible for representing the interests of the Trust's members, as well as the public and our partner organisations, in how the Trust is governed.
Following our recent elections, we are pleased to welcome our newly elected public governors:
- Angela Kerry, Public Governor, Amber Valley
- Ivan Munkley, Public Governor, Bolsover and North East Derbyshire
- Jill Ryalls, Public Governor, Chesterfield
- Graeme Blair and Jane Elliott, Public Governors, Derby City East
- Ogechi Eze, Public Governor, Derby City West
- Andrew Beaumont and Thomas Comer, Public Governors, Erewash
- Annette Gilliland, Public Governor, Rest of England
- Hazel Parkyn, Public Governor, South Derbyshire.
Our new governors bring a wealth of skills and insight and we look forward to working with them. You can find out about all our governors on the 'meet your governor' page.
We say farewell and thank you to departing governors Valerie Broom, Rosemary Farkas, Lynda Langley, Julie Lowe, Stuart Mourton, Carole Riley and Christopher Williams for their commitment to the governor role.
Contacting your governor
Part of the public governor role is to represent our members and the public, on the Council of Governors. If you would like to contact your governor with any feedback, comments or concerns relating to the Trust then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Trust’s membership office on 01332 623723. Please specify which governor you wish to contact.
You can find out who your local governor is by searching on our find your constituency page.