Published on: 1 October 2021
The Trust’s Annual Members Meeting, which took place virtually on 9 September, was on the theme of ‘cohesion through COVID’.
The Annual Report and Accounts 2020/21 (including the annual Quality Account) were presented at the meeting, which also showcased Derbyshire Mental Health Helpline and Support Service, established in response to the pandemic and now a permanent freephone service available to everyone living in Derbyshire.
Winners of the Trust writing competition – on the theme of ‘Finding my calm during COVID’ – were announced. Thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to:
Highly commended winners were Nicola Lewis, Samantha Winson, Thomas Comer and Annabelle Hodgkinson. Very sadly Annabelle has recently passed away and we have dedicated the booklet of shortlisted competition entries to her memory.
- Georgie Lazzari, with her piece ‘Resilience found my calm’
- Amanda Lord for her piece ‘Le chat noir’
- Amber Ruby Phoenix-Browne for her piece ‘How I found my calm each day’
- Madeleine Roche for her picture of the writer’s safe space of calm.
- Please take a look at the booklet of shortlisted writing competition entries.
Other key points covered at the AMM included:
- Challenges faced by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Introducing and developing Attend Anywhere video appointments
- Establishing a specialist autism team
- Launching our ChatHealth text-based contact and advice service
- Development of the Trust’s vaccination hub
- Collaborative working with our partners within the local health and care economy
- Progression with plans to eradicate dormitories in our acute inpatient services
- Priorities for the 2020/21 financial year.
- The Trust’s roadmap out of lockdown.