Published on: 5 September 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Members Meeting (AMM) of Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust will take place on Wednesday 20 September 2023 from 4pm-6pm. The theme this year is ‘Working with you’ and will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams – click here to join the meeting
The meeting will consider, amongst other things, the following business:
- Our Annual Report 2022/23
- Our Annual Accounts 2022/23 (including the report of the auditor)
- Our Forward Plans
- Results of Governor Elections.
The meeting will also include presentations on:
- A focus on our therapeutic activities
- Involving our service users and carers
- Making Room for Dignity: the therapeutic aspects of our new facilities.
The agenda for the Annual Members Meeting will be made available on the Trust’s website prior to the meeting taking place.
The Annual Report and Accounts 2022/23 (including the report of the auditor) are already available to view on the Trust's website.
For further information about this year’s Annual Members Meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01332 623723.
Advance questions are encouraged and there will be some opportunity to ask questions during the meeting, time permitting.
If you would like to:
- Submit a question in advance please email email@example.com
- Join this year’s Annual Members Meeting, please book your place by going to https://bit.ly/amm23 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01332 623723.
Visit the Council of Govenors meetings page