How to find us
Ripley Library, 1st Floor Suite
17-23 Grosvenor Road
Tel: 0300 123 2673
Monday – Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Support available in your neighbourhood
We want to support your Recovery journey and wellbeing in order to support you with fulfilling your potential.
There are various options for support across Derbyshire which cover your area. You can find out more information by following the links below.
Within the Trust
Care Homes Project - the aim of the project is to work with Care Homes to improve the care and quality of life for people living with dementia in 24 hour care environment. It incorporates education, person centred care and integrated working.
- Care Choices – a reliable place to find the care home or solution that’s best for you, and the information you need.
- Derbyshire Care Directory – in association with Care Choices, a directory to help people who are considering entering a care home in Derbyshire.
- Call Derbyshire - Tel: 01629 533190 - Social Services re-enablement services.
- Age UK Derby and Derbyshire – offers lots of services for older people and their carers.
- Derbyshire Carers – supports carers who look after a friend or family member who, due to illness, disability, mental health problems or an addiction cannot cope without their help and support.
- Chatty Cafe - a chat and natter table is where customers can sit if they are happy to talk to other customers, this brings people together and everyone is invited! If you’re on your own, in a couple, with a friend, if you’re a carer why not sit there with who you care for, mums and babies, dads and babies, grandparents and babies, young people, older people and anyone in between!
- Alzheimer's Cafe - Tel: 01332 208845
- Alfreton - 3rd Monday each month
- Ripley - 3rd Thursday each month
- Belper - 4th Monday each month
- Amber Valley CVS - offering advice, information and support.
- Florence Shipley Centre - provide specialist groups for people living with a dementia, groups open from 10am to 3pm. Each group has a co-coordinator responsible for organizing activities, which include orientation sessions, current affairs, local history, chair based games and exercises, musical/ general knowledge quizzes, crafts, movies and sing-a-longs.
- Stepping Stones Day Centre: Tel: 01773 710939 - Monday to Friday at the Community Hall, Ilkeston Road, Heanor, DE757AG - a place where people from retirement can go to visit and mingle with other friends to enjoy good company, tea and coffee, and a freshly cooked three course meal.
Rethink - Tel: 01773 734989, The Croft, Ripley - Community Support Group.
Amber Trust - Tel: 01773 742051 - social care charity promoting mental wellbeing and offering housing support.
CVS - Mancave - Tel: 01773 512076 - Tuesday 10.00am - men only group providing a place of skill sharing and informal learning.
The Glebefield Centre - Tel: 01773 857894 - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10.00am - day care service.
- Men in Sheds – Tel: 01773 609603 - Saturday 10.00am, Wednesday and Thursday 3.30pm.