Join us on our mission
We are on a mission to make a positive difference in people's lives - and to make 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' a great place to work.
- Rated good overall by the CQC in March 2020 with some outstanding services - "all staff we spoke with felt positive and proud about working for the trust" - learn more
- A focus on inclusion, with a range of staff networks - chief executive Ifti Majid is co-chair of NHS Confederation's BME Leadership Network - learn more
- Clear vision and values - "Staff knew and understood the Trust vision and values and how they were applied in the work of their team" - learn more
- A 'people first' approach: during Coronavirus 96% of colleagues said they felt informed and 85% said they felt supported (People Pulse survey).
supportive organisation. Give us a try and you are likely to get hooked."
Dr Simon Thacker, consultant psychiatrist
Shortlisted for RCPsych Awards Psychiatrist Of The Year
Develop your career here
There are few careers that are as rewarding as one at Derbyshire Healthcare. Here you will have the opportunity to support people of all backgrounds and ages.
By joining 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare’, you will become part of a talented, compassionate and enthusiastic group of people who work towards a set of values, committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
There are also many opportunities for development within the Trust’s services and departments, which work closely together to put people first. We provide children’s services, mental health services, learning disabilities services, eating disorders services and substance misuse services – and have exciting opportunities across these fields.
Thinking about moving here from another county or country? Starting a new life in Derbyshire offers a chance to live in glorious countryside or a vibrant, affordable town or city with shops, restaurants, theatres and excellent sporting facilities. If you choose to come and work for us, we will help you relocate – so why not speak to us and find out more?
How can I find out more?
- Read this section to find out about the benefits of working as part of 'Team Derbyshire Healthcare' - click on the links below
- Take a look through this site to find out who we are, our vision and values, our approach to care and our approach to equality and diversity
- Watch videos of our colleagues talking about their work, below.
How can I contact the Recruitment team?
Our People Resource team can be contacted by:
- Telephone: 01332 564856, option 1
- Email: DCHST.firstname.lastname@example.org